I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Blogger Recognition Award?! I am stoked! 😊 This was super exciting when Charlsye and Elna notified me about this nomination, who doesn’t love awards/being nominated for one!? I just want to take this time to say how thankful I am for my readers, I never knew what to expect from my blog after creating it, but it makes my heart happy that people find my posts helpful and inspirational. So again, thank you all!
Thank you Charlsye at Real Life Real Mom and Elna at Twins Mommy for the nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award! This means a lot to me to be nominated by other bloggers, I had no idea you two knew I existed and I am happy to know you found my blog worthy of recognition.
How I started Humbled Mom
I have written a post on this here. But in short, I had often thought about starting a blog but this was usually as far as I would get. I always felt the want to start one, but I never put in the work to actually start it. Until one day I finally did! I started my blog on May 21, 2017, and I am glad that I did. Not only can I try and earn money from my blog, but I can actually make connections through my blog. I love offering inspiration to others and having a creative outlet. Since creating my blog, I have had a lot less stay at home mom blues.
Advice to New Bloggers
- Don’t give up! Not everyone has the same reason for starting a blog, but whatever your reason is, do not lose your inspiration. There may be times where you feel like giving up and you doubt yourself. But just because you feel this way, does not mean your actions need to follow. Keep pushing forward! Building a blog takes time, I am constantly reminding myself of this!
- Be you! I started my blog knowing that I didn’t want to come off as anyone else but myself. Stay true to who you are, and let the real you shine through on your blog. This way your readers will connect with who you are, and being yourself will truly create a real fan base.
My 15 Nominees
- Jessie at Two Little Homeschoolers
- Shawna at Little House on The Big Pond
- Jess at Rebel Soul Mom
- Bethany at Messy Blessed Life
- Brooks at Our Parent Place
- Vanessa at Running in Triangles
- Mary at Live Well Play Together
- Michelle at Running on Love and Caffeine
- Sarah at Just Buttons
- Lexie at Mommy Home Manager
- Brandi at Littles and Life
- Surya at The Crazy Busy Mama
- Bola at Godfidence Fab Girls
- Becky at A Reformed Hot Mess
- Heather at Flashes of Bliss
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.